We offer a full-time Nursery Program for children four years old. This program runs from 8:40 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Applications are accepted for children who will be four by Dec. 31. There’s a four-day minimum requirement (with full or half day options). Casual use of the nursery program is not offered. See Registration for more information.
Parishioners of St. Ignatius will be given first preference for available spots. The cost is $26 for a full day or $16 for a half day. Before and after school care is available at an additional cost.
Qualified staff encourage the development of the whole child with activities and experiences aimed at providing a strong foundation for the early developmental years. This program consists of the following daily activities:
- Co-operative games
- Teacher-directed activities
- Outdoor play or gym time
- Snack time and lunch (provided from home daily)
- Students’ choice of play in activity centers
- Group story time
- Faith development, including participation in school-wide activities
- Partnering with grade four big buddies
Additionally, our nursery students participate in classes at the school. These include:
- Two music classes per school cycle
- Two Phys-Ed classes per school cycle
- One computer class per school cycle